Yen Surges on Haven Demand as Brexit Fears Hit PoundBy and
Bearish bets on pound double to most since June 2013
27.5% of 40 economists see BOJ easing this week, survey shows
The yen jumped 1 percent against the dollar and the pound tumbled to the lowest level in two months as anxiety about a potential British exit from the European Union fueled demand for the safest assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing