Penn West Seen Out of Woods for 2016 After Teine Deal Cuts DebtBy and
Stock jumps most since 1992 as debt covenant breach risk eases
Penn West upgraded to buy from sell at Raymond James on news
Penn West Petroleum Ltd. is getting a new lease on life, and investors welcomed the news with the biggest stock rally since 1992.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations