Outflow Fears Spur Indian Rupee’s Biggest Decline in Three WeeksBy
Investors moving toward safe-haven assets: Edelweiss Financial
Consumer inflation quickened to four-month high in May: survey
India’s rupee posted its biggest decline in more than three weeks on concern foreign funds will cut equity holdings after losses in local stocks deepened.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap