Microsoft’s Nadella Pays Up for LinkedIn to Speed Cloud PushBy and
CEO Nadella in ‘land grab’ to gear up for online future
Investors will want to see unique new products within 2 years
Microsoft Corp.’s $26.2 billion purchase of LinkedIn Corp. is the most expensive move so far in Chief Executive Officer Satya Nadella’s push to remake the company for a future when most business computing happens over the Internet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts