Photographer: Joe Raedle/Getty Images
LinkedIn Deal May Spur More Large-Cap Software, Internet M&ABy and
Big tech companies have cash, can issue debt to support deals
NetSuite, Ultimate Software, Twitter may be top targets
Big Internet and software deals are rare. That may change in 2016.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations