Investor Anxiety Spikes in Tokyo Equities as Brexit Fears LoomBy and
‘Everyone’s scared,’ says Toyo Securities strategist Otsuka
Short-selling in Tokyo surged to record high on Friday
Japanese stocks tumbled the most in four months as fears over whether the U.K. will vote to leave the European Union sent investors scrambling for haven assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing