Asia Yields Follow Europe’s to All-Time Lows on Brexit ConcernBy
Yields set records in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, New Zealand
Haven demand accelerates ahead of Fed, BOJ meetings this week
Asia bond yields tumbled to all-time lows, following their European counterparts, as the debate in Britain over leaving the European Union helped fuel a global rush for the relative safety of fixed-income securities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas