Copper Climbs as Chinese Growth Steadies, Stockpiles EaseBy
China’s industrial output rose, underpinning near-term outlook
Metal gains may be short-lived before Brexit vote: Danske Bank
Copper rose after two days of losses on evidence that Chinese growth is stabilizing and as concern over a buildup in metal stockpiles eased.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis