Singapore Urges U.S. Against Tweaking Big Pacific Trade PactBy and
TPP regarded as centerpiece of U.S. relabancing to Asia
Singapore trade minister speaks in interview in Mexico
Any move by Congress to amend a massive Pacific trade pact -- the centerpiece of U.S. President Barack Obama’s rebalancing to Asia -- would risk the deal collapsing, according to the Singapore government.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas