Finland’s Orpo Targets More Measures to Revive Stagnant EconomyBy
Orpo says government should go ahead with plans to cut taxes
Targets more measures ready for August budget negotiations
Finland will need more tax relief and further structural measures to build momentum following years of protracted economic recession, according to the country’s presumptive finance minister.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations