Blom Bank Was Target of Beirut Blast, Interior Minister SaysBy and
Two people wounded in Sunday’s blast from bomb in flower pot
Attack raises questions over link to Hezbollah financing law
Lebanon’s Blom Bank was the target of Sunday’s bombing attack in Beirut, the country’s interior minister said, raising questions about whether it was connected to a U.S. law targeting Hezbollah’s finances. The bank’s chairman said it was too soon to assign blame.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again