Kenya Proposes Election Law Changes Amid Corruption ProtestsBy
Kenya’s national assembly wants to give the East African nation’s supreme court more time to settle presidential election disputes and reform the Independent and Electoral and Boundaries Commission to ease concerns of the opposition party that have spurred nationwide protests and left at least five people dead.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts