Iran Plans Foreign Oil Deals Within Months as Sanctions EaseBy
Contracts to lure billions of dollars, Zanganeh tells website
Country seeks to boost oil production as sanctions lifted
Iran’s new model oil contracts, designed to lure billions of dollars in foreign investment for its energy industry, still need revisions and the government is confident the first deals will be signed within months, Oil Minister Bijan Namdar Zanganeh said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's