Dr. Reddy’s to Buy Generics From Allergan, Teva for $350 MillionBy
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. agreed to buy a handful of generic products, most of them awaiting U.S. regulatory approval, from Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. and a unit of Allergan Plc, a transaction required for Teva to be allowed to proceed with the takeover of Allergan’s generics business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts