Visa, MasterCard Scolded by Durbin on ‘Bad-for-Competition’ FeesBy
Illinois senator asked for information on networks’ fees
Visa says it has already abandoned plans to add new charge
Visa Inc. and MasterCard Inc., the world’s largest payments networks, are once again facing criticism from U.S. Senator Richard Durbin over bank-card fees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations