Telkom CEO Delivers on Turnaround Plan as Shares Soar FourfoldBy and
Stock gains 347% since Sipho Maseko started on April 1, 2013
Telkom is best performer of 68 large South African stocks
When Telkom SA SOC Ltd. Chief Executive Officer Sipho Maseko took the helm three years ago, the South African company was struggling with record losses and a share price close to all-time lows. Now, the phone operator is back in profit and the stock is booming.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations