Swift’s Board Earmarks Cash for Security After Bank HacksBy
Cooperative unveiled new security program last month
Enhanced Swift security may include auditing its members
Swift, the global interbank messaging system, said its board has earmarked “dedicated investment” for its security program this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap