Pound Tumbles as Volatility Escalates With Brexit Vote LoomingBy and
Currency heads for second weekly decline versus dollar
Sterling is 2016’s worst-performing Group-of-10 currency
The pound dropped and trader expectations for price swings climbed to a fresh seven-year high as anxiety about a potential British exit from the European Union gripped investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas