Lumos Plans East Africa Mobile-Power Rollout After NigeriaBy
Company plans entry into East Africa ‘in the near future’
Nigerian operation targets 70,000 systems sales by end of 2016
Lumos Ltd. plans to roll out its affordable solar-panel kits to East Africans living without electricity after supplying the home-power systems in Nigeria, the continent’s biggest economy, through a mobile-network operator.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap