JetBlue Trims Growth Plans on Revenue Woes and Rising Fuel CostsBy
Airline sees unit revenue falling more than earlier expected
Jet-fuel prices increase 48 percent from low this quarter
JetBlue Airways Corp. cut its planned growth for this year, grappling with disappointing results for a key measure of revenue just as fuel prices threaten to crimp profit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting