Gordhan Rejects Accusations He Misused South Africa Public MoneyBy and
Country has good courts ‘if they want to do anything’
Ratings companies want to see milestones, not just plans
South African Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan on Friday rejected accusations that he misused public money to set up an investigative unit when he led the nation’s tax service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn