Stocks in Europe Tumble Most Since February in Sign of AnxietyBy and
All but 16 members of Stoxx 600 fall as banks lead losses
Lufthansa slides after saying CFO will step down in August
European stocks plunged the most since the nadir of the February slump as investors shunned risky assets before monetary-policy and political events later this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner