Doping Row Turns Physical as Russian TV Pursues German AccuserBy
German journalist reacts to interviewer’s ‘stupid’ questions
Seppelt alleged Russian sports minister aided doping cover-up
A Russian state TV channel’s interview with journalist Hajo Seppelt descended into a pushing match as the German lost his patience with the Kremlin-controlled Rossiya network’s line of questioning.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting