Daiwa Sees ‘Profound Impact’ of Brexit on Its London OperationsBy and
Bank says it would need to set up new entity in another nation
Japanese brokerage is latest firm to warn employees of effect
Daiwa Securities Group Inc., a Japanese brokerage with operations in the U.K., would have to set up a business in the European Union that replicates or replaces some functions in London if Britain votes to leave the bloc, according to a memo to employees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner