China H Shares Tumble to Halt Longest Streak of Gains Since 2007By
H-share gauge pares weekly gain to 0.3 percent after retreat
Investors took profit before MSCI review on A shares: Ample
The longest winning streak in nine years for Chinese stocks traded in Hong Kong came to an end, done in by a decline in the shares of financial companies such as China Minsheng Banking Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn