Yen Reaches Strongest Level Since 2013 Versus Euro on Haven BidBy
Declining stocks, lower odds of Fed rate increase help yen
Rapid move to 105/dollar may spur official action: Rabobank
The yen gained versus the euro, reaching its strongest level in more than three years, as a decline in stocks and increasing doubts that the Federal Reserve will tighten policy in coming months helped boost demand for the relative safety of the Japanese currency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing