What’s On in London? Time Out Plans 90 Million-Pound OfferingBy
Entertainment publisher to sell shares for digital expansion
Hit hard by print downturn, Time Out turns to food markets
Time Out Group Plc, the London-based nightlife guide whose print ads have waned, plans to raise 90 million pounds ($130.2 million) in an initial public stock offering to finance expansion of its e-commerce offerings and bring its hipster food courts to the world.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap