Ukraine’s Gontareva Vows Rate Cuts for 2016 Credit RestartBy and
Central bank head expects to meet 12 percent inflation goal
Official cost of borrowing to be ‘slightly’ above inflation
Ukraine’s central bank plans to cut interest rates to revive lending as soon as the end of this year, Governor Valeriya Gontareva said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts