Spotify Won’t Ever Sell to Larger Company, CEO Ek SaysBy
Says acquisitions by U.S. tech companies holding back Europe
Ek’s advice for Europe’s entrepreneurs: ‘Don’t ever sell’
Music streaming service Spotify Ltd. won’t ever sell out to a large U.S. tech company, the startup’s chief executive officer and co-founder Daniel Ek said Thursday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts