Solar Makes Up Most of New U.S. Power Capacity for First TimeBy
Industry added 1,665 megawatts in first quarter, GTM says
Solar accounted for 64% of new capacity, wind added 33%
The U.S. solar industry had a record first quarter, accounting for the majority of new power generation for the first time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner