Sky Retains Grip on German Soccer in $5.3 Billion AuctionBy
Discovery Communications wins right to show Friday match live
TV companies vied for Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund games
Sky Plc has to share the rights to live German soccer with Discovery Communications Inc., though will broadcast the vast majority of the games after the league raised $5.3 billion in the country’s biggest such auction to date.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses