Remy Cointreau Shares Decline on Lack of Revenue GuidanceBy
CEO says all markets are too volatile to make a forecast
French distiller’s operating income meets analyst consensus
Remy Cointreau SA shares fell after the company said it wouldn’t give a specific sales forecast for the next fiscal year, citing volatility in all regions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas