Manhattan Landlords Boost Renter Incentives in Apartment GlutBy
Deal sweetners were included in 13% of new leases in May
Tenants have more leverage at start of peak moving season
Manhattan apartment landlords, entering the prime leasing season, are boosting incentives to lure tenants as a surge of new supply gives renters more choices and the chance to bargain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy