June Can’t Predict What August Will Bring for Atlantic StormsBy
There isn’t any correlation between June storms, season’s peak
Storm origins shift through the course of the Atlantic season
A week into June and two tropical storms have drenched the U.S. South. Perhaps it would be a good time to stock up on duct tape, plywood and sandbags.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts