JFE Pairs With Nucor for $270 Million Mexican Autosheet VentureBy
JFE Holdings Inc., Japan’s No. 2 steel mill, and Nucor Corp. of the U.S. will build a $270 million automotive steel plant in Mexico to tap demand in North America, the world’s second-biggest car market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing