India Urges Strong and Not-So-Strong Explorers to Join ForcesBy and
ONGC in talks to buy stake in GSPC’s KG basin block: Pradhan
GSPC is four years behind schedule in starting production
India is pushing its biggest oil and gas producer to collaborate and share infrastructure with a smaller, indebted provincial government run explorer to accelerate the development of offshore fields.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas