Hedge Funds Discussed Buying LendingClub Loans, WSJ ReportsBy
Talks involved proposals to fund as much as $5 billion
No agreement has been reached from the discussions with funds
Och-Ziff Capital Management Group, Soros Fund Management and Third Point are among the hedge fund firms that have in recent weeks discussed with LendingClub Corp. proposals to fund as much as $5 billion in loans, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the talks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas