Dong Valued at $15 Billion Joins List of European IPO GiantsBy and
Share sale raises gross proceeds of 17.1 billion kroner
Denmark remains largest shareholder with more than 50%
Dong Energy A/S became Europe’s biggest initial public offering this year, soaring as much as 12 percent after trading commenced on Thursday, after investors lined up to own shares in the Danish utility.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts