Dollar Snaps 2-Day Loss as HSBC Says Fed Stuck in Feedback LoopBy
U.S. jobless claims unexpectedly fell to 264,000 last week
Greenback is trending weaker this month after a rally in May
The dollar snapped a two-day decline as a report showed jobless claims in the U.S. unexpectedly fell last week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing