Coming to a Theater Near You: Made-in-China Disney MoviesBloomberg News
A Disney-branded film will be in production within a year
Company partners with local company to make films in China
Walt Disney Co. is preparing to make Disney-branded films in China and at least one will be in production within a year, Chief Executive Officer Robert Iger said in an interview, the first major project from a local co-development deal in what will soon be the world’s largest film market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap