Brexit Risks Sparking Flight Into Treasuries, Citigroup SaysBy
Ten-year note yield may reach 1.5%, Citigroup predicts
Volatility before 2015 Greek vote suggests ‘massive’ flows
U.S. Treasury yields may fall toward record lows if British voters decide this month to leave the European Union, according to Citigroup Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’