Aberdeen Says It Follows the Bookies in Seeing 30% Brexit RiskBy and
Real estate market most impacted in lead up to June 23 EU vote
Bookmaker William Hill sees 73% chance of remain vote winning
Recent polls are overstating the probability of the U.K. exiting the European Union and bookmakers that currently predict about a 30 percent chance of a vote to leave the bloc provide the best guide, according to Aberdeen Asset Management Plc, Europe’s third-largest publicly-traded money manager.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks