U.S. Stocks Climb, S&P 500 Index Edges Nearer to All-Time HighBy
Commodity, industrial shares support gains as dollar sags
Equities continue advance, defying dour investor sentiment
U.S. stocks climbed, with the S&P 500 Index edging closer to a record, bolstered by speculation borrowing costs will remain lower for longer amid moderate growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy