U.K. Industrial Output Has Biggest Monthly Gain Since 2012By
Manufacturing output jumps 2.3% on pharmaceuticals, vehicles
Surprise increase will boost hopes for second-quarter growth
U.K. industrial production posted its biggest monthly gain in almost four years in April as manufacturing surged.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting