Rolls-Royce CEO Warns of ‘Higher Risk’ in Letter to EmployeesBy
East says workers must boost efforts to meet delivery targets
Restructuring, job cuts are ‘simply unpleasant,’ chief says
Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc Chief Executive Officer Warren East warned employees that the engine maker needs to step up efforts to recover a waning delivery schedule.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy