Osborne Says ‘a Lot to Be Scared About’ If U.K. Quits EUBy
Tory lawmaker switches to ‘Remain’ over ‘untrue’ NHS claims
Former Prime Ministers Blair and Major to speak in N. Ireland
Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne hit back at claims he’s scaremongering in his campaign to keep Britain in the European Union, saying “there is a lot to be scared about.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy