Oppenheimer Fined by Finra Over Sales of Complex ETFs to SeniorsBy
Firm failed to enforce its own restrictions, regulator says
Brokerage has faced a series of sanctions over its policies
Oppenheimer & Co. will pay more than $2.9 million to settle a U.S. brokerage-regulator’s claims that the firm sold unsuitable non-traditional exchange-traded funds to customers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm