Mozambique Commits to Repay Debt Used in Public InterestBy and
Eurobond yields rose to record high of 17.4 percent on Tuesday
Government wants asset sales by state-owned MAM, Proindicus
Mozambique vowed to honor what it said were illegal debt contracts to state-owned companies even as it aims to only repay loans that have benefited the public interest. Yields on the nation’s Eurobonds fell for the first time in four days.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself