Middle East Violence Mars Improving World Peace OutlookBy
Syria and region the nexus for terrorism, war and refugees
Iceland stays most peaceful place on earth; U.S. ranks at 103
Violence in the Middle East increased last year, while the rest of the world largely got safer, underscoring a “global inequality in peace,” according to an annual study.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses