France’s German-Speaking Governor Seeks Berlin Unity on ECBBy , , and
Bank of France’s Villeroy to speak before Bundestag committee
German lawmakers want ECB to find way out of low-rate policy
Bank of France Governor Francois Villeroy de Galhau is in Berlin doing what neither of his euro-era predecessors could: trying to reassure Germans in their own language.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses